- 1 lb. Italian Sausage Links, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 green bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup beer
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 2 tbsp. grainy mustard
- 2 tbsp. corn starch
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
Flavor and cook
- In the base of the Microwave Pressure Cooker place sausage, peppers, and onion.
- In a Thatsa medium bowl stir together beer, stock, mustard, corn starch, and salt. Pour over sausage and peppers, stir to combine. Secure cover onto base. Microwave on high power 10 minutes. Remove from microwave.
- Let stand 10 minutes or until pressure indicator valve is in the down position.
Plate and serve
- Serve with rice, pasta, potatoes, creamy polenta, or on a bun.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.