Mojo Cod With Rice Pilaf
Lunch & Dinner
1 Filet, 1 cup rice
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup wild rice blend
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. plus 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 tsp. coarse kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper, divided
- 4 4-oz./120 g cod filets
- 2 tsp. DIY Cilantro Mojo Seasoning
- 1 cup frozen petite peas
- 1 tbsp. Italian flat-leaf parsley, chopped using Chop �N Prep� Chef
- 1/3 cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 1 tbsp. capers
- 2 sprigs Italian flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 tsp. sherry vinegar or red wine vinegar
1 medium onion, quartered
Prepare the pilaf
- Preheat oven to 350� F/175� Place onion and garlic in base of Chop �N Prep, cover and pull cord 4�5 times to finely chop. Combine chopped onion and garlic as well as chicken stock in UltraPro 3.7-Qt./3.5 L Casserole Pan. Cover and microwave on high power 6 minutes. In small bowl, combine tomatoes with 1 tsp. olive oil, � tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper, tossing to combine. Remove casserole pan from microwave and stir in rice. Invert casserole pan cover and place tomatoes in cover. Place inverted cover on casserole pan, transfer stacked pieces to oven and bake 20 minutes with no additional cover over tomatoes.
Bake the cod
- Brush fish with olive oil and season with DIY Cilantro Mojo Seasoning. Remove casserole pan from oven, remove cover containing tomatoes and stir peas, remaining salt and pepper, and parsley into rice. Add fish to inverted cover, moving tomatoes aside. Restack and bake an additional 12�14 minutes.
Make the tapenade
- Place olives, capers, parsley and vinegar in base of Chop �N Prep. 2. Cover and pull cord 4�5 times until all ingredients are finely chopped.
Plate and serve
- Serve filets garnished with kalamata tapenade.