- 2 bags of microwave popcorn
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Pop the microwave popcorn according to bag instructions and place in Thatsa medium Bowl. Set aside.
- In Stack Cooker 1 3/4- Qt. Casserole, add butter, brown sugar, honey and cover. Microwave on high power for 3 minutes, stopping halfway to stir.
- Add baking soda and stir until it foams. Divide popcorn between Stack Cooker 3-Qt. Casserole and Thatsa Bowl and divide caramel between both containers.
- Cover each container and shake until well coated. Caramel will continue to harden as it stands. Serve immediately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.