- 6 cups rice squares cereal
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- ⅔ cup powdered sugar
- 1-cup mini cookies
- ½-cup candy of choice such as candy corn, gummy worms, etc.
- ¼ cup eye shaped candy
- In Thatsa Jr Bowl, add cereal and half the melted chocolate. Seal and shake to coat the cereal, and then add half the powdered sugar and shake. Repeat the process with remaining chocolate and powdered sugar.
- Add mini cookies, candy and continue shaking to combine. Store in airtight container until ready to serve. Decorate with gummy worms and eye shaped candy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.