1 1/2 cups
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled, minced
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- ¼ cup crushed tomato
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- 1 tsp. corn starch
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. coarse kosher salt
Prep the base
- In the base of the MicroPro Grill, add chicken, bell pepper, onion, and garlic. Place cover on chicken in the grilling position. Microwave on high power 4 minutes. Remove from microwave, drain liquid, stir to redistribute. Microwave on high power an additional 3 minutes.
Add the sauce and serve
- Meanwhile, in a Thatsa medium bowl, stir together tomato paste, crushed tomato, chicken stock, corn starch, oregano, and salt.
- Pour over chicken. Place cover on chicken in the grilling position.
- Microwave on high power an additional 3 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from microwave.
- Serve warm over rice or pasta.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.