- 6 tbsp. water
- 2 eggs
Cook the eggs
- Pour 3 tbsp. water into each Egg Insert. Water fill line should be completely covered.
- Place Egg Inserts into Microwave Breakfast Maker Set.
- Crack 1 egg into each Egg Insert filled with water and cover.
- Microwave on high power for 50-70 seconds, depending on microwave wattage and desired doneness of egg yolk.
Plate and serve
- Place cover on Microwave Breakfast Maker Set. Microwave on high power 1-2 mins or until yolk is cooked through.
- Remove eggs from Egg Inserts, pat dry with paper towel.
- Finely chop eggs and transfer to bowl.
- Stir in mayonnaise, lemon, parsley, pickles and salt.
- To serve, spoon onto bread or scoop into lettuce cups.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.