Delightfully Decadent Chocolate Cake
Drinks & Dessert
- 1 large egg
- 4 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp. whole milk
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
1/4 cup hazelnut spread
Mix the ingredients
- In small bowl, place hazelnut spread, egg, cocoa powder, sugar, milk and oil. Whisk until mixture is smooth. Pour batter into base of Microwave Breakfast Maker and sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over the top.
- Cover and microwave on high power 90 seconds. At the end of cooking time, let rest for 2 minutes before opening.
Make the whipped cream
- While cake is cooking, pour heavy cream and remaining 2 tbsp. of sugar into base of Chop �N Prep Chef. Replace cover and pull cord for approximately 45 seconds or until thick. When cake has cooled, top with whipped cream and serve.