- 1 lb. butternut squash, neck separated from bulb
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/8 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp. water
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2-3 tbsp. parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp. salt
- Pinch cayenne pepper (flakes or ground)
- 3-4 sage leaves
Spiralize Butternut Squash
- Assemble Fusion Master Spiralizer Accessory fitted with the thin noodle blade and butternut squash. Turn handle until fully spiralized.
Cook the noodles
- In Chef Series 11in fry pan, melt butter over medium heat and add butternut squash noodles.
- Stir to coat, add 2 tbsp. water and cover for 5-7mins or until noodles are fully cooked.
- Uncover, make a well in the center, and add garlic and onion. Sauté for 1 minute, and mix well with noodles. Add sage, and mix to combine.
Finish it off
- Remove from heat, and mix in heavy cream, parmesan, salt and red pepper flakes.
- Serve immediately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.