- 2 zucchini, trimmed
- 1 yellow squash, trimmed
- 8 oz. pasta sauce
- 3 caramelized onions
- 2 cups vegan cheese of choice
- Onion powder to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F/190C.
- Set circular knob on thickness #4 and leave triangle in locked position.
- Slice zucchini squash lengthwise. Sprinkle salt over the top of each slice of zucchini and set aside for 2-3 minutes to draw out moisture. Pat dry. Repeat process with yellow squash.
- In Ultrapro 3 5 Qt 3 3 L Lasagna Pan With Cover assemble lasagna by adding a few tablespoons of salsa and spreading it into an even layer. Then arrange zucchini slices in an even layer followed by ¼ of the pasta sauce, ¼ of the caramelized onions, ¼ cheese. Repeat until all ingredients are used. Sprinkle seasonings over the last layer of zucchini, then top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes. Let cool slightly, and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.