Bombay Mango Chicken Salad
Lunch & Dinner
1/3 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp honey
3 cooked chicken breasts (poached or steamed in the Tupperware Smart Multi-Cooker)
- 1 ripe mango peeled pitted and chopped
- 1 cup red seedless grapes halved
- 8 oz./225 g can water chestnuts drained
½ cup salted roasted cashews
- As Required salt and pepper
Prep, plate and serve
In your favorite Thatsa large bowl whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, curry powder, lime juice and honey.
Add the remaining ingredients and gently combine with the dressing.
Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to three days.